Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Breh...I'm sadden to say this, but there are more folks that agree with these bots.

Earlier, I was browsing through the Sirius XM radio, and one of the DJs had a battle of the beefs or whatever the fukk she was on.

I bullshyt you not on my dead mother's ashes, you had cacs and women talking about Drake winning the beef. Ole girl asked why?

Cac: "mannn I'm riding with Drake maaaann"

DJ: "ummm so how you felt about the diss"

Cac: "mannn nobody trying to hear that shyt mannn, Drake is the best"

*cancels SiriusXM free trial*

Look I get it. Its no different from the LL/Canibus battle. Drake diss was a hot song, but Kendrick was the better diss. The problem with hip hop heads nowadays is that they lack the drive to examine songs and albums like heads did back in the days.

I remember listening to diss tracks back to back and examining the verses. Hell, when Buddens was going in on them long ass disses, it was a huge deal for the time with hip hop heads.

Folks are so conditioned to dance, to be sung too, and to get CliffsNotes to the point nobody wants to think for themselves.

Hence why....sad to say it, Drake won the battle...but Kendrick's name is still etched in stone.

I promised you, if you play Drake's diss and Kenny's diss to a Gen Z bopper, they will say Drake won because he has good albums....but they did not listen to the fukking diss records or stuck to the subject. Notice how fabrication wins ears, while the truth gets dismissed.
drake stans are the worst version of "i don't like rap, but i love eminem/drake"

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Why is Euphoria being put up against Pushups? Euphoria started a new round, Kendrick started this, so each response from him is what is supposed to start a new round.

Rd 1 Like that vs Pushups/Taylor Made
Rd 2 Euphoria vs the next Drake response(s)
So you putting two songs up against a 16? :pachaha:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Which of those songs affected the opponent to the level of making them go on the radio and apologize cause they mom's made them? 🤔

Hov is man guy. But as embarrassing as that was, and it was embarrassing. I always thought to myself, was he supposed to be like "fukk that shyt moms. I'm at those nikka throat" :mjlol:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
This shyt was prolly light work for Kendrick too. nikka was just having fun, putting bars & skills on display

Im sure he got the real nuke sitting there waiting