Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick up 2-0 not even a debate
Check my post history I fukkin hate kdot, loved the new drake records but yeah Kendrick got him so far. I hope this doesn’t prolong to more songs, maybe one more rd I think drake can bounce back and hit hard depending on the real intro he claims to have

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fix is in…these guys are all binded to Drake somehow.. there’s a reason he has writers and really ain’t that nice for real for real but has been thriving for this long and actually being considered a TBE contender by these platforms with voices, 🤣. 🤷🏽‍♂️, shhit ain’t fair but hey…it’s the music business, all these guys are pieces of shhit and snakes

And Gillie is just dumb, he’s 17 in a 50 year old’s body

Kendrick smoked that kid bro…and I’m not a fan in the least, just being objective. 🤷🏽‍♂️. I liked Drake’s joint, a lot…Kendrick blacked tho

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I make music that electrify 'em, you make music that pacify 'em
I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness

Oh yea. Dot really gonna get in his bag on the next one :wow: ....like he really gonna break dudes music and motives down to a science. It's one thing to insinuate he's a vulture. But Kendrick gonna really expose WHY he's a vulture...on a very intricate level.

It’s actually simpler than that. He means that he can elaborate on the weird pedo kiddie vibe Drake has been caught on, but he let him slide on this song.

631a5b3c82de942ea34501cc_AdobeStock_24849972-scaled.jpeg

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this definitely going down as an all time diss track. He fried the shyt out that cacnadian:russ:
Maybe around hip hop heads, but the general consensus is gonna be water underneath the bridge by next year.

It's a popularity contest, the same way how Pusha T bodies drake but because he's not Global like Drake no one cares.

He's at the status we're he can do anything and no one will blink an eye.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Still trying to figure out how you Kenny fans thought he was talking about Drake son when he was clearly talkin bout j prince and his son

“His daddy a killer, he want to be junior, He must have forgot the shyt that he done. Dementia must run in his family, but let it get shakey, I’m parking his son”