Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The fix is in…these guys are all binded to Drake somehow.. there’s a reason he has writers and really ain’t that nice for real for real but has been thriving for this long and actually being considered a TBE contender by these platforms with voices, 🤣. 🤷🏽‍♂️, shhit ain’t fair but hey…it’s the music business, all these guys are pieces of shhit and snakes

And Gillie is just dumb, he’s 17 in a 50 year old’s body

Kendrick smoked that kid bro…and I’m not a fan in the least, just being objective. 🤷🏽‍♂️. I liked Drake’s joint.
Honestly to the nikkas saying drake put them on you can argue it was a good look for drake if not more in his favor since he’s not really from the culture as we all know damn well. Again I say this as a Drake fan for over 20 years like I was watching this nikka on degrassi as a jit

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if it's been mentioned but this shyt had over 5 million youtube views in 6 hours all while dropping on some random Tuesday at an unconventional hour

Push Ups has been up for 11 days and is at 6 mill while being a way more commercial/radio friendly song

Bro..this a rap battle. What we talking bout views for?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Push Ups" came in at #19 on the charts. "Like That" 4 weeks later, is still higher. Drake already had to take one diss down. K Dot responds two weeks later from the "Push Ups" leak. So K Dot has the bigger record "Like That". Now this new diss "Euphoria" will most likely be a hit. For all the people rushing K Dot, now you see why you don't move on fans or Stanley's timetables. As for the diss, it was a little long but he clearly got everything off his chest. He basically told Drake in so many words, don't even step to me like the Pusha T situation didn't happen.

That was one of the best bars. The Beat switches were aiight but I like how he played with multiple flows. K Dot is clearly the better rapper. I think Drake made a mistake trying to hit so many people on "Push ups" which is why it kind of lacks focus, There were some decent jabs but no real heavy hitter blows. Though the Mike/Prince Son line was a good rebuttal. Then he jumped out the window with that weak AI Diss instead of standing on "Push Ups" and letting that ride. The Tupac AI Diss was a mess. Which is why he got that "Cease and Desist" So yeah, K Dot got this honestly. So in the end K Dot beat him on the charts and now with the bars. Also nice double with the title. Drake is one of the Executive Producers of "Euphoria" TV show with Zendaya.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
At this point in the end of Aubrey's career, he don't got no other choice but to run the fade with Kendrick.

This shıt hit harder than when 50 murdered Ja Rules career. Both singing ass nıggas that took another nıgga style and ran with it.
truth be told, him slumpin Kendrick would be huge for him. :pachaha:

that's a career ender.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wasn't leaked first...drake was testing the water and was about to say it was AI if it was panned by his fans
then he literally sent his street team to say kendrick was doing that about a real AI track

these fools are not about rap. they are about smoke and mirrors weirdo psyops shyt.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The fix is in…these guys are all binded to Drake somehow.. there’s a reason he has writers and really ain’t that nice for real for real but has been thriving for this long and actually being considered a TBE contender by these platforms with voices, 🤣. 🤷🏽‍♂️, shhit ain’t fair but hey…it’s the music business, all these guys are pieces of shhit and snakes

And Gillie is just dumb, he’s 17 in a 50 year old’s body

Kendrick smoked that kid bro…and I’m not a fan in the least, just being objective. 🤷🏽‍♂️. I liked Drake’s joint, a lot…Kendrick blacked tho
How come Gillie can’t think otherwise lol

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Still trying to figure out how you Kenny fans thought he was talking about Drake son when he was clearly talkin bout j prince and his son

“His daddy a killer, he want to be junior, He must have forgot the shyt that he done. Dementia must run in his family, but let it get shakey, I’m parking his son”
:whoo: this went over my head