Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Eminems music in general
That goes to tell you. Em is pretty much washed musically, but could still wake up on command and smoke a less skilled rapper. MGK had a catchy hook, a video, some decent and funny jabs, but Em reversed all of MGK's lines and his patterns were way more complex and in the end everyone, even the casuals, acknowledged it and gave him the win, uncontested. Drake hasn't put in the work to get down in a real battle. The only move for him is to back away.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a very talented cornball who has said and done things that don't put him in a favorable light. "Yall just hate drake" is some weak female plea copping shyt. From being petty that Rhianna chose rocky over him, to sending cease and desists, to sending unprovoked shots at Meg, to cosplaying as some Toronto crimeboss when he's not like that, Drake has done and said ALOT of things that gave ppl rights to take shots. I mean, Drake has done more to piss ppl off who were at worst indifferent towards him, then any "hater" has done. The Drake hate at one point was just part of a very niche light skinned nikka hate audience. But drake is just insufferable(at times, not all the time) that he gave rap fans and rappers a blueprint to poke at all his insecurities. This is some "Why are you jealous of white people" shyt. :mjlol:

Hell, most of us said Drake bodied Meek and reveled at Back2Back. Even the haters. Drake is just weird.

Yall act like drake has personally done shyt to yall lol the drake hate is very niche though

Yall dont see it lol

Drake is weirdo for sure that calling rick ross racist shyt made my skin crawl though back 2back was overrated though

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will actually defend Drake stans on this one.

Push Ups was leaked first, and everyone already heard it by the time it came to Youtube. It would have more than 6 mill if it released on Youtube first.
it wasn't leaked first...drake was testing the water and was about to say it was AI if it was panned by his fans