Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah my nikka you didn’t come to that conclusion from this track, couldn’t have lol

He would need a different approach to go at LU, this speed wouldn’t be it at all.
This would be a strong battle. I think both artist would end up giving each other props in the end though.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Exactly since Kendrick has actually an authentic persona and background lol. He can try to make short jokes, but that don’t compare with the shame of being a man with abs and cosmetic surgeries. He can try again and talk about Kendrick getting extorted. Absolutely no proof of this, but if we wanted to say TOP robbing him, do he want to do that when his deal was under :birdman:and still paying him. Talk about him being a fake tough guy, when he from a piru neighborhood in Compton and he was wheel chair Jimmy in Canada.
I get y’all don’t like Drake. Drake did not just make fun of his shoe size and height just because

Drake point was to prove he not a stepper or threat like that.

i wish y’all would stop with that

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is the one thing I've learned from this debacle

nikkas just really hate drake

check my post history every album he's dropped sucked except NWTS, Take Care, and If you're reading it's too late but nobody is really objective when it comes to him cause they just hate him so much
He's a very talented cornball who has said and done things that don't put him in a favorable light. "Yall just hate drake" is some weak female plea copping shyt. From being petty that Rhianna chose rocky over him, to sending cease and desists, to sending unprovoked shots at Meg, to cosplaying as some Toronto crimeboss when he's not like that, Drake has done and said ALOT of things that gave ppl rights to take shots. I mean, Drake has done more to piss ppl off who were at worst indifferent towards him, then any "hater" has done. The Drake hate at one point was just part of a very niche light skinned nikka hate audience. But drake is just insufferable(at times, not all the time) that he gave rap fans and rappers a blueprint to poke at all his insecurities. This is some "Why are you jealous of white people" shyt. :mjlol:

Hell, most of us said Drake bodied Meek and reveled at Back2Back. Even the haters. Drake is just weird.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As a die hard kdot fan I actually hate this diss:camby::camby:
Get this bullshyt out of here:camby:
Give me some control flow or Holy key flow:dahell: