Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
The Haters: That light-skin nikka is a soft cornball, making that lame ass music, I used to rob nikkas like him back in the day :demonic:

*15 years later*

The Haters: W-w-why he talking tough! he ain't black! he ain't grow up like that! :damn:

*posts a picture of Drake in the 1st grade*

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Havent read thd whole thread but did he leave cole out of it dis wise?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

I realize you just got off your 12 hour shift at Wendy's and they make you put your cracked i-phone 6 in a locker while you washing them floors, but everything you posting been posted. We don't need you adding an extra 200 pages to this thread with duplicate tweets from irrelevant people :camby:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Did anybody mention how the tracks name is Euphoria, and Drake is a producer on that show

A show about teens doing drugs and fukking :wow:

Edit: bro today is International CHILDREN DAY, April 30th

He finna drop the millie bobbie brown NUKE if Drake responds
Jesus Christ
I doubt he knew that

Like Pusha T releasing Adidon on MS day

God must have a sense of humor

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
this is a hard angle for drake
Kendrick be in the house 350 days a year dont be in no shyt
drake done went through so much shyt publicly its too much dirt
Exactly since Kendrick has actually an authentic persona and background lol. He can try to make short jokes, but that don’t compare with the shame of being a man with abs and cosmetic surgeries. He can try again and talk about Kendrick getting extorted. Absolutely no proof of this, but if we wanted to say TOP robbing him, do he want to do that when his deal was under :birdman:and still paying him. Talk about him being a fake tough guy, when he from a piru neighborhood in Compton and he was wheel chair Jimmy in Canada talking down on black culture with some Jewish crackers and doing blackface photo shoots .