Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
This song pretty much voided “Push Up” . Top and Kendrick basically like you lying and we still fam :hhh:. I think Drake drops a Nuke but does Kendrick drop a bigger Nuke afterwards . :lupe:. shyt heating up

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is corny and maybe he did put him on a tour and they were cool over a decade ago. Is he supposed to lay down and be disrepected?

They came out sending shots at himself he responded.
I'm enjoying the hip hop of all this. As long as it stays on wax I'm here for it. I ain't been this excited about anything in hip hop since maybe the mid 2000s

This whole putting people on is overrated.

Drake used artists for street credibility. He used other artists to keep his buzz going between projects as well as ride their wave.

Drake is a master manipulating pop artists. And he used black artists got gain market share. He only cares about popularity and money. He doesn't care about being an MC. Plus half his hits are R&B songs.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Oh gawd..why do yall keep saying he held back? Shyt 6 minutes long. It was his supposed killshot.

Why do yall think he some super bar ass battle rapper. This shyt was good, but come on now.
Did you listen to the lyrics? Both drake and Kendrick literally said this is the opening jab….just fukk what the rappers say huh :pachaha: