Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I disagree. Wouldn't be stunned if Drake drops on Thursday or Friday. Not saying he needs to respond ASAP, just that he alluded to having a track in the cut.

I doubt this goes beyond two disses each though, which means Kendrick likely gets the last word, responding to whatever Drake drops next. Doubt anyone wants this going into Joe Budden/Ransom/Saigon/etc territory of 3+ disses and nonstop back to back.

Both these nikkas need to drop albums with their disses to REALLY restore the feeling. I wanna see a focused tent-curated Drake album where the lyrics actually hit against Kendrick fully embracing his DAMN era aggression. Lets set the summer off with a BANG

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Kendrick on some shyt different man that Joe bar went over heads I see… the man said I have a Benjamin and Jackson in the house. Ben was was Michael Jackson rat and Joe was Michael Jason dad. Another play on the Michael Jackson reference! :banderas:

Ball game!!! It’s so many quotables in this shyt
Umm I think everybody got that one lol…

You think we thought that shyt was about Joe Biden or something? Joe Dumars? GI Joe?