Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at Drake waiting to claim his diss record to see if the public liked it or tell everyone its AI and Dot posted it directly. Scary ass

That was complete BYTCH shyt and his lame cronies in social media saying it may be AI to see if the public
fukk with it or not

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also for the Lupe stans who act like Kendrick can't compete :mjlol: .....dot would break down that man's whole corny persona in the same fashion he did drake. No amount of quadruple entendre's would save him from dot making him look like a cornball try hard.

Bro stop it.

Lupe sure didnt use a quadruple entenre to get royce the fukk out here

He's had every chance to go at Lupe. Lupe dropped the control response and called him out on twitter before.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Pulling this shyt up now is irrelevant. Timeline wise:

Drake helped Kendrick early on, putting him on his album and bringing him on tour when he was a nobody :ehh:

Drake rightfully felt a way about Kendrick saying his name on Control after that :patrice:

He also spoke to it in the sassiest, goofiest fukking way possible :huhldup:

They both been trading shots ever since. Now they both fired full records that were warm-ups. Let's see what's next, Drake on the clock now :manny:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
This is interesting.. I'm not a Drake Stan by FAR I just love this shyt. That said, felt like K. Dot could have went harder for some reason. Only because, Drake definitely has a reply.. Hopefully this was another jab and we get a full beef but for being the one that kicked this off seems like he went slight. We'll see
There is no “full beef” on the horizon. It’s just two middle-aged rappers with massive egos trying to rewrite history:ld: