Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More and more I listen, the more this is it. Does Drake say nikka in his raps after this diss record while him and his ghostwriters aim at Kendrick? Would look kinda foolish knowing now everyone is questioning his blackness. Does him and his ghostwriters go on some tough "Mob Ties" talk on the next record only proving Kendrick point? And this is his direct jab at Drake. How does Drake and his ghostwriters even respond to the S.A. payouts he gave to the victims? Is he gonna do more you're short jokes in his next diss followed with IG captions?

Haters won't understand the chess play

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yes.

I still don't get why anyone's anticipating a response that y'all won't even think came from him though.

The same way you Drake stans kept talking about when is Kendrick gonna drop and how he's taking forever are some of the same people spamming the thread talking about it's mid.

You couldn't even coherently reply back to me without a sassy response. Proving my point :russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
1 Thessalonians 5 :: NIV. for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly.

giphy.gif

Don't try to switch sides when the day of reckoning comes:mjgrin:

:mjgrin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Anyway on first listen it was obviously more personal and serious than any track, better than push up bra and def better than the AI shyt.

I get wanting more, but while I wouldn’t call this a warning shot, it’s not designed to be a knockout. It’s a pace setter, hard enough to be a deterrent.

Could Drake top this song in particular? He could in a way, he could pick a better beat and up the ante but if he does he’s fukked. He will open himself up to more than the what he faced with the Pusha situation.

J Prince diatribe incoming

:pachaha:

It’s a hellavu response by Kendrick. Dope track, lot of layers in the lyrics, classic diss. I’d say this is tied 2-2 and whatever Drake drops next will be who wins this shyt

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
If Kendrick would have just put that youtube clip of the first time Drake said "nikka" with the hard R...

MAN....that was a missed opportunity because a lot of people who will hear this won't even realize just how cringeworthy that shyt was.

I honestly think it's less about Drake not really being "black" and more about him perpetuating this act, this imitation of a culture he was foreign to for so long until it looked lucrative.
....yeah,...except drake would do a cease and desist for sampling him :francis: