Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash ass take. Everything you are saying can and should be applied to your own opinions the same way :patrice:

IMO every Kendrick album has been worse. Section 80 was his best shyt IMO (to be fair most people's first shyt is their best because they are still raw *pause) but it was a mixtape. GKMC was a classic. Each album after was less up until the most recent, Mr. Morale was faux-artsy :trash:
:what::what::what::what::what:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
kendrick really went from "omg Drake noticed me!"

to this shyt today, whole record seem fraudulent. he loved that man :pachaha:

This is corny and maybe he did put him on a tour and they were cool over a decade ago. Is he supposed to lay down and be disrepected?

They came out sending shots at himself he responded.
I'm enjoying the hip hop of all this. As long as it stays on wax I'm here for it. I ain't been this excited about anything in hip hop since maybe the mid 2000s

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
roman-reigns-what.gif
You nikkaz legit weirdos…..

Would never catch me being in contact with a minor or looking at them like I would do a grown ass woman

Sarcasm posting but still too heavily detailed :hhh: :sitdown:

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Because they’re not as talented but to sit here and try to downplay and say Drake hasn’t helped the Careers of many many of his generation up and coming artists is just straight up hate.
And that's where the convo should start and stop
Crazy thing is many of these nikkaz are on record saying Drake never charged them for features.
That tells me that the nikka was the industry THOT getting used and discarded with no respect or regard. nikkas look at Drake as a lick nothing more nothing less. :yeshrug:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah I need Drake to respond and Kendrick to get another one off. There is room to make this shyt tighter and to make the bars hit harder with less friendly talk. I need an entire song that goes like the third verse of Ether without letting up. I need that 3 minute nothing but scrunch face bars in a way that has never been done before. Kendrick proved that he has battle bars, but If he truly wants to be the king he needs to go where no one has been before. There is no need for angles and dropping tea bullshyt, just get bars off in a way that burns your opponent.
Drake is p*ssy
He won't do it

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also for the Lupe stans who act like Kendrick can't compete :mjlol: .....dot would break down that man's whole corny persona in the same fashion he did drake. No amount of quadruple entendre's would save him from dot making him look like a cornball try hard.
:laff: Dot don't want them problems.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
If Kendrick would have just put that youtube clip of the first time Drake said "nikka" with the hard R...

MAN....that was a missed opportunity because a lot of people who will hear this won't even realize just how cringeworthy that shyt was.

I honestly think it's less about Drake not really being "black" and more about him perpetuating this act, this imitation of a culture he was foreign to for so long until it looked lucrative.
And of him dissing toronto slang and accent to white people

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
I've only seen a few drake fans say otherwise. Respect to the vast majority of the canadian fans to admit he got fukked

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Is that believable tho? You hate a nikka who literally put you on and gave you a bigger platform when he didn’t have too? Sounds like Kenny admitting he been jealous

I tried to tell you and the other goofies to enjoy the few weeks of silence because you gonna have a bad day when Dot responds. yall Drake fans actually emotional so you should log off for the day :mjlol: