Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve listened to it multiple times over at this point and I don’t know how folks ain’t fukking with this. Like I said before he addressed Drake from every angle, attacked his character while throwing out double entendres and innuendos. He really left no stone unturned here, great record.
Drake is an avatar for a lot of non black people that want to be "nikka cool".

A song like Euphoria is not only a Drake diss, it's a diss to anyone that admires him

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I really feel like kendrick won, you can't respond to this.
Nah I need Drake to respond and Kendrick to get another one off. There is room to make this shyt tighter and to make the bars hit harder with less friendly talk. I need an entire song that goes like the third verse of Ether without letting up. I need that 3 minute nothing but scrunch face bars in a way that has never been done before. Kendrick proved that he has battle bars, but If he truly wants to be the king he needs to go where no one has been before. There is no need for angles and dropping tea bullshyt, just get bars off in a way that burns your opponent.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Kendrick up 2-0 not even a question
This is interesting.. I'm not a Drake Stan by FAR I just love this shyt. That said, felt like K. Dot could have went harder for some reason. Only because, Drake definitely has a reply.. Hopefully this was another jab and we get a full beef but for being the one that kicked this off seems like he went slight. We'll see

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
How come Drake cant have the same influence on those OVO flunkies he got in his label :mjlol:

Because they’re not as talented but to sit here and try to downplay and say Drake hasn’t helped the Careers of many many of his generation up and coming artists is just straight up hate.

Crazy thing is many of these nikkaz are on record saying Drake never charged them for features.

Last edited:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Better then Ether, hell no, stop that narrative, this was light

Better that Push Ups, YEP!

KDot up

This track does slap and needs multiple listens to catch everything
Well to be fair, pushups was a track addressing 5-6 dudes. This track is 6 minutes spent only on Drake. We'll see what Drake has for his 2nd one as he's been alluding to having much more. He's got to deliver.