Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I still think Drake’s two songs were better but Kendrick’s song had legitimate character attacks.

Quick side note? Has any rapper come out and outright called Drake a pedo or do they just hint at it?

That cease and desist letter might be why people are hinting cause without evidence we could see a real ass lawsuit not just rap bars. If there is no proof of Drake being pedo or sleeping with the women alleges would cause whoever said it to lose millions.

Drake tapping into his Jewish heritage with a threat of lawsuit is a interesting outcome of those no rapper is going to mention either.

:yeshrug:

I am looking forward to the next round of this fight

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I agree this is comparable to ether. Disses like hit em up, takeover no Vaseline were just straight forward fukk you, your gay, your fake , ill kill you, I'm more popular than you, I have more money than you, I have more hits than you....type of disses

Ether, like this song takes a passive aggressive approach in their attack. On one hand it's like kendrick saying hey dude it's not that serious your just not me, on the other end he fully disrespect drake personally and discredits his entire career. Then just like ether kendrick attempts to fukk with drake about things he figures a successful mix breed rap artist would struggle with. Then say things out loud you know everyone thinking but just don't say it.

When kendrick breaks down drake trying to fit in and his struggles with not being black enough, that was the equivalent to the scared to smile they called you ugly?

Kendrick and nas attempt to explain why these guys have a thing against women.

The talk about drake not knowing how father hood feels, that was his "what you think you getting girls now cause of your looks" moment.

So it's very comparable. Only difference is, I don't think the beat fits the impact of the diss. A better beat would have set this shyt off the rails. Whereas ether beat was fire and we knew it as soon as it came on.

Agreed apart from the Ether beat....that beat was nothing special, it was Nas' bars that made it sound harder than it actually was.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

YOOOO WTF

:dead: :damn:

200w.gif

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
N!ggas in here comparing this to Ether is so disrespectful lol

This shyt was nice but it ain’t even better than Story of Adidon, Back 2 Back, etc.

It was a nice response but it ain’t a top 10 diss record of all time yall gotta chill. I haven’t heard one of THOSE type of records in this battle yet..

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
To top it off Kendrick called this shyt a throwaway. Like bro I'm killing you with my simple shyt :mjlol:

Aubrey does not want this to go further. This was vulgar but he can recover emotionally and move on. The next one is gonna be some shyt that haunts him forever.