Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So glad Drake is goin viral for his sexual assault :banderas:

Drake ‘paid $350,000’ to woman who accused him of sexual assault
Canadian star settled a lawsuit against Laquana Morris, also known as Layla Lace, in November last year

Roisin O'Connor
Music Correspondent
Thursday 20 June 2019 10:55 BST

Didn't know bout this.:scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean, black peolle definitely don’t go run to their white mother and call someone a racist for calling them a white boy and saying they got a nose job. That much is indisputable.
That was actually the most garbage diss of this whole shyt. If dudes had a problem with Drake being Black they had over 10 years to say something. It also contradicts American society to pretend a biracial dude is a white boy. Lazy corny bars. I expected more from Ross.

The best thing about this new Kendrick diss is he dropped all facts no embellishment and accounted for where it was coming from on some yeah I just don't like you. Meanwhile Ross was dikk riding the so called white boy for years.... He wasn't blind :skip:

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps

The n-gga's complaining will be the same n-gga's saying that ish wasn't necessary if blood is actually shed. And n-gga's need to understand that we more than likely won't return to the battlerap eras of the 80's, 90's and 00's.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Westcoast brehs

Does Dot have goons like that. He came at J Prince crazy and said he would pack Drake up music aside too :lupe:

People have said multiple times that J Prince’s power starts and ends in Houston. Like not even all of Texas, Dallas nggas was talking about him reckless.

He has powerful relationships all over so if you’re some random yea he can make plays, but if it’s him vs someone else connected he not calling no shots. Wack already said as much when Push Ups dropped