Said in a song where Kendrink is acting tough

Like ITS JUST BIG ME was said as a feature on 2 other artists' song

:francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis:

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.

what are you on man lol

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
People have a weird rose colored glasses way of remembering classic diss songs.

Even a song like Ether which is a top 5 diss song of all time unquestionably, isn't great because of individual lines. It's great because it's an onslaught on Jay that breaks down his character and dikkriding tendancies. There's no "you left out the G..." level mic drop lines on there.

This is why it reminds me of Ether....there's a lot of dope lines but the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I know that shyt made for uncomfortable listening for Drake which at the end of the day is what a diss song should do first and foremost.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
UWFQzFV.gif

Fred.

You misread that. He's making fun of Drake and the excuses. See the last line