Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prove it. i just got off twitter from telling nikkas to stop saying drake is up 1 when the shyt is more like a tie

Even Ak sorry ass needs to stop saying he's up cause nothing fire has been dropped yet
To YOU, but then again we know you lack musical knowledge, too deep for you my n
you better keep posting about stats (fake ones but hey... u still better at that crap than discussing music, seems like you're not qualified for it)

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder why Kendrick didn’t say anything about Drake’s "mob ties":sas2:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I highly DOUBT that. If you think J Prince is just fukkin around with that mob shyt then you really are uninformed. His goons are active as fukk, he just does a really good job of distancing himself from dirt.
You don't think bosses and kingpins can be informant? :patrice:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The more I listen the more of a BANGER this becomes...

:ahh:
Absolutely !!!

I love the whole song now I’ve listen 20 times .

It’s something new Everytime !!!

People want the gossip but he baring up .

So many and doubles my goodness .

Not a knock out but it’s a mean over hand and knock down .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
stay safe kendrick , finger guns are coming:damn:

Haze ð“…Š on X: Once you see that J Prince finger point... you ...

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Ayy, Top Dawg, who the fukk they think they playin' with?
"Extortion" my middle name as soon as you jump off of that plane bytch
I'm allergic to the lame shyt, only you like bein' famous
Yachty can't give you no swag neither, I don't give a fukk 'bout who you hang with

Even mentioned the Yachty reference :dead: .....the fact that y'all really believed Kendrick had a diss from 4 years ago:mjlol:.....like it's that difficult to rebuttal drake's weak ass rhymes.

Notice the shyt about extortion too:sas2:.....dot low-key letting it known his homies the ones extorting these guys when they come around. So drake actually putting money in Kendricks pockets when you think about it:sas1:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I highly DOUBT that. If you think J Prince is just fukkin around with that mob shyt then you really are uninformed. His goons are active as fukk, he just does a really good job of distancing himself from dirt.
nikka J Prince is a known informant. I didn't say he wasnt mob affiliated. He a snitch that been sanctioned by the federal Govt.

He a mob nikka sanctioned by the feds but he talk and act like he got a gangsta code.

Last edited: