Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No yall don't, yall didn't like Drake because he was singing soft rapping nikka, achieved a lot of success in hip-hop, and anything he did or now does yall look at it through a microscope to point to reasons why you dislike him

When from the beginning it's always been just hate.

Transparent as fukk.

This is the one thing I've learned from this debacle

nikkas just really hate drake

check my post history every album he's dropped sucked except NWTS, Take Care, and If you're reading it's too late but nobody is really objective when it comes to him cause they just hate him so much

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The wildest line is the "Know shyt about nikkas that make Gunna look..." line is serious and shyt I been saying.

He talking bout how J Prince been a federal and State informant since the fukking 80s. But talk like he some mob ass kingpin that got a gangsta code.:francis:

nikka mob ties is allowed by the govt.

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
That croadie stuff is what them Canadian crip dudes are always saying, it’s like their cuz. I remember I heard an interview where some of those dudes were on there and that said that shyt like 1000 times.
It started off as "bro" then morphed into "brodie" then the crips in the city started saying "crodie"

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akademiks fanbase dikkriding Kendrick right now probably because they're drake haters :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
we didn't get your opinion on this yet master

My opinion is Kendrick flamed Drake and now both of them have set the stage for the next showdown, which will be the main showdown.

They’ve already pretty much said what it is they loathe about one another

Drake: Your overrated, your overhyped, you been throwing stones and hiding your hand for ten years. I’m ready. I’ve always BEEN ready. I’m that nikka and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Kendrick: Your phony and I hate it. Your a culture vulture and I hate it. You use ghostwriters and I hate it. Your a white Canadian actor cosplaying as a black American rapper and I hate it. I hate everything you stand for and always have. I’M that nikka and there’s nothing YOU can do about it.

Now its time to see whose got the killer right hook. Both of them have alluded to having dirt on the other. Drake did the patented “bring your wife/girl into the war to get under your skin”. Kendrick did the patented “Your nothing but the Wizard of Oz and the man behind the curtain is a Weasley B I T C H!”

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
....if we really want to get technical, drake is a jewish man with a bar mitzvah who was wearing the christian cross at concerts talking about 'god's plan' trying to play that lane just to game kanye's fanbase after kanye just did secular music

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
again. Y’all gotta stop with this shyt. Black people don’t have to act a certain way to be black lol

Show me one black man who says nikka like this

:camby:

"Guys at our school" :mjpls: "really ignorant" :mjpls:

Y'all can fall for this rebranding his team done but its obvious nikkas like Ross and Kendrick knew who he was before all that. He not like that. Aubrey a cac