Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
“Yeah Ovo n*ggaz is d**ckriders, tell them run to America to imitate heritage but they can’t imitate this violence”

swznKml.jpg

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Everybody just hates drake"
stop with the cap, even his fans, his DIEHARD FANS are siding with Kendrick right now...:mjlol:

prove it. i just got off twitter from telling nikkas to stop saying drake is up 1 when the shyt is more like a tie

Even Ak sorry ass needs to stop saying he's up cause nothing fire has been dropped yet

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You a nikka #1 fan, dawg
Sneak dissin, I don't understand, dawg
Pillowtalkin, actin like a FED, dawg
I don't need another fake friend, dawg
Cant be bout a ho, cuz we sharin, dawg
In ya feelings, nikka, why you playin, dawg?

- Future (We Don’t Trust You, March 2024)

Everybody wanna be a demon/DeMun,
'til they get chipped, by a Throwaway

- Kendrick Lamar (Euphoria, April 2024)

IMG-1571.jpg

sddefault.jpg

The Layers :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
My opinion is Kendrick flamed Drake and now both of them have set the stage for the next showdown, which will be the main showdown.

They’ve already pretty much said what it is they loathe about one another

Drake: Your overrated, your overhyped, you been throwing stones and hiding your hand for ten years. I’m ready. I’ve always BEEN ready. I’m that nikka and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Kendrick: Your phony and I hate it. Your a culture vulture and I hate it. You use ghostwriters and I hate it. Your a white Canadian actor cosplaying as a black American rapper and I hate it. I hate everything you stand for and always have. I’M that nikka and there’s nothing YOU can do about it.

Now its time to see whose got the killer right hook. Both of them have alluded to having dirt on the other. Drake did the patented “bring your wife/girl into the war to get under your skin”. Kendrick did the patented “Your nothing but the Wizard of Oz and the man behind the curtain is a Weasley B I T C H!”

This is an A1 summary :salute:

/thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No yall don't, yall didn't like Drake because he was singing soft rapping nikka, achieved a lot of success in hip-hop, and anything he did or now does yall look at it through a microscope to point to reasons why you dislike him

When from the beginning it's always been just hate.

Transparent as fukk.
DUDE

I would NEVER hang with someone as corny and fraudulent as Drake..

Let alone be a fan...

If I met a guy who pronounced "nikka" as " nikker" in his early 20's...Who called black people IGNORANT

Who was a rapper but didn't write his rhymes ..Who was constantly trying to fukk his "friends" women

YEAH YALL CAN HAVE HIM!!!

Ima always look down on Drake Stans... Especially if they BLACK

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I’m convinced them KDot affiliates that was dropping pac lines a couple of weeks ago heard whatever is coming next after the Drake reply:whoo:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The wildest line is the "Know shyt about nikkas that make Gunna look..." line is serious and shyt I been saying.

He talking bout how J Prince been a federal and State informant since the fukking 80s. But talk like he some mob ass kingpin that got a gangsta code.:francis:
I highly DOUBT that. If you think J Prince is just fukkin around with that mob shyt then you really are uninformed. His goons are active as fukk, he just does a really good job of distancing himself from dirt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
@FreshAIG that what kendricks saying here?
@Piff Perkins

That was the rumor right? But the og rumor was that Cole asked if Kendrick could hop on, Drake didn't really want him on there and his people sent the track without their verses on it. So technically Drake didn't request it, Cole did.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
eh :ld: beginning of song and end of song was kind of ass

middle though :wow:

but if this best kendrick got :manny: this aint some crazy shyt

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I fukks with this. Drake gotta come back with something serious.

Cole better jump the fukk back in the ring and defend his damn self again. He got aired out badly :mjlol:

Kendrick retread a lot of Pusha talking points but the vitriol is real :wow: .

That line about soon as Drake step off the plane to LA, Kendrick people extorting him was :banderas:

@Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @JMD @humminbird @Cheese McNair

What yall think so far?
I liked this! I don't think Drake can answer back this time without revealing something! 😸