Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Yeah Aubrey prolly done

I bet you he ain't. I think Drake wants this more than Kendrick does :mjgrin:

I don't know what happened to Drake these last couple of years but that boy is in his crash out kamikaze arc. He showed that when he jumped on a record to take shots at Meg during that whole situation.

He ain't about to back down from Kendrick.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are really twisting this

Kendrick is telling Drake its in his best interest not to get personal or Kendrick will make sure it goes left REAL quick. Kendrick sent three different warnings on the song telling Drake he’ll expose him if he wants to get personal.

Kendrick literally said “Talk about my family and i’ll bloody everybody connected to you.”
we didn't get your opinion on this yet master

Daps
People are really twisting this

Kendrick is telling Drake its in his best interest not to get personal or Kendrick will make sure it goes left REAL quick. Kendrick sent three different warnings on the song telling Drake he’ll expose him if he wants to get personal.

Kendrick literally said “Talk about my family and i’ll bloody everybody connected to you.”

But he already talked about his family tho, he giving a warning after the fact :pachaha:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
And that’s the thing he might as well went there. He implied Drake a pedo and said he don’t know how to be a dad. if I’m drake I’m not thinking this a friendly fade. So I don’t understand why Kenny didn’t go for the killshot

You could say this about both of them tbh. Drake with the "I'm trying to keep it PG" and Dot with the pacify line. But I think the Kendrick one hits harder and is more in line with "you know who did you know what..."

The song name and that pacify line make it obvious what's going on here. For the life of me I don't understand why Drake brought that shyt up first in the AI diss.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The 20v1 Aubrey Karen victim angle flipped to 1v20 ghostwriter angle :russ:

So many genius flips on this. nikkas was too anxious this morning to clock out and get to slandering without even really listening to it cause they ain’t like the beat

I think reality is slowly starting to set in though

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It's like Drake just dropped "hitem up", then Kendrick came back with "the ripper strikes back"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm realizing I don't personally enjoy Kendrick anymore. The goofy voices, the flow and the cadence just doesn't do it for me even when what he has to say is scathing. It's not trash but it just doesn't sound good. I never want to hear Euphoria ever again. It's not good music.

Maybe I'm crazy but I can cut on Hit Em Up, Takeover, No Vaseline, Dre Day, Back to Back, 2nd Round KO, Real Muthaphukkin Gs, B*tch In Yoo, Against All Odds, Long Kiss Goodnight and ride around to them like they're actual songs despite being scathing diss tracks as well.

Stick to parlays...