Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You could say this about both of them tbh. Drake with the "I'm trying to keep it PG" and Dot with the pacify line. But I think the Kendrick one hits harder and is more in line with "you know who did you know what..."

The song name and that pacify line make it obvious what's going on here. For the life of me I don't understand why Drake brought that shyt up first in the AI diss.
kendrick just dropped a 6 min dis. His clip empty. drake confidence let me know he got verses already. Now he just writing another verse or two to respond to this. Kenny better buckle up. It’s a bumpy ride ahead

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“Condoms on the baby seat” didn’t win shyt for Hov except a stern talking to from his mother.

I agree that its now time for BOTH sets of gloves to come off but it needs to be strictly them going at each other or exposing one another’s personal/moral/career failings.
Yeah, i was just saying gloves off instead of all these threats of what they might do or say.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
In so many words you told me Drake has alot of fans. It Came and Went, IE nobody outside of his fanbase is really discussing it or thinking about it, after its initial release. Push Ups is a diss track, fool. Ether is still in the hip hop zeitgeist, even if you having heard it bumping in a club or a whip in 20yrs. Because its one of the goat diss track that lives on and is constantly discussed regardless of its actual replay value. Hell, Back 2 Back had more staying power and had puters puting and discussion for a longer period than Push Ups. Stop being foolish crodey. :mjlol:

None of these songs have any replay value. I'm disappointed they are both holding back. Push put the cards on the table with one knockout punch :manny: