Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Daily reminder that hip hop heads nowadays got the attention span of a schizophrenic fruit fly. Kenny just damn near told Drake to kill himself respectuflly, and heads like "ehh its basic"

Just bush this whole genre, including the fanbase. I just want to come back The Booth to discuss the latest Lush Crayon album :banderas:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
That's it?

No explicit text messages?
No video of him in a compromising position in a hotel room?

but a video of him at a concert bringing a fan up on stage.

Try again :russell:

Ain't no way you watched the video and you came out of it with more excuses. Also there is other info out there too, but I can see where this is headed. I am disgusted with you nikkas defending this shyt. :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like i said Kenny should’ve just kept the first part of the song on we the Teddy Pendergras and just talked to that nikka on some grown man shyt to drake for about a good 3 mins.. That would’ve been more etherous

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wayne didn't even care that he did, so why are you mad?

You dudes need to stop with the shameless caping lmao

After a short "Bad Day" post that simply said "no writing, prayer, Bible, sleep. Another one," Lil Tunechi went into what happened. In an entry called, "As a Man," he writes, "I woke up still feeling f--ked up about the f--ked-up day that I had. Hell is what it was! I'm used to arguing with my girl on a daily basis...but finding out that she f--ked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could've found out."

If he's gonna sleep with his mentor's girl while they're locked up, there's no telling what lines this dude will cross behind the scenes :picard:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
half white mother/black father....hmmm....biracial

People like Cole.

They only care about that shxt when it's someone they don't like i.e. Drake & Logic.
You Dweebs ain't making sense

Pull up the video of Cole calling black slang IGNORANT?

Pull up video of him saying NIkkER with a hard ER?
I'll wait :ufdup:

I can do both with Drake

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick asking Drake to not make it personal and just rap means either he has some real damaging shyt or he thinks Drake does.

But Drake sounds like he wanna see the world burn with this one so it makes me think Drake got some shyt. Watch we find out Drake smashed his wife or something :dead: