Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This ain't it, Kenny need to leave this battle shyt alone. Pusha T set the bar on how to handle this tunafish sandwich eating b*stard.

Is this a diss track or a improv, Kenny changing voices more than a puppet show, I could barely understand half of the shyt he was saying :mjlol:.

I pulled over off of the road to hear this shyt and damn near got into road rage on the way back out of disappointment :camby:
bro I cant believe people really hyping this shyt

the Pusha Drake beef produced better disses than the bullshyt we got from Drake and Kendrick so far

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not yall hyping this to better than Story of Adidon yall really dikk riders. :dead:

its definitely not story of adidon at all but he clearly smoked drake here in comparison to drakes 2 diss records... anything more or less is dikkriding on either side.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
kendrick-lamar-kendrick.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Talk about me and my family crodi, someone will bleed in your family crodi :russ:

I wanna talk like a Toronto nikka too cordi :troll:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
“Have you ever played have-you-ever? Okay, nikka, let's play
Have you ever walked your enemy down like with a poker face?
Have you ever paid five-hundred thou' like to an open case?”

The former stripper and Instagram model wrote: "Drake forced me to perform oral on him. It wasn't your ordinary oral it was more so a fetish."

She then describes how he told her to spit into a cup "until he had measured it."

DailyMail.com has reached out to a representative of Drake for comment.

In June 2017, Morris filed a police report in the UK and hired her attorney in January 2018.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Never been a Kendrick fan like that, dude can rhyme but his style just don't do nothing for me however it's nice to see him flame fagget ass Drake who I've always disliked and it's clear Drake ain't the same as Kenny. This diss is still in the middle, all his little voice inflections and theatrics don't do much for me.

Let's see if drakes ghostwriters are working overtime and under pressure now tho :dead:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The Cacs and half cacs who were raised around whites failing to understand that he not shytting on Aubrey for being bi-racial but for being a fraudulent poser.
Idk what's so confusing
I am full black from detroit and it's some shyt I can't do, because I'm not built that way and didn't come up in it