Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why would I call around tryna get dirt on nikkas?
Y'all think all of my life is rap?
That's ho shyt, I got a son to raise, but I can see you don't know nothin' 'bout that
Wakin' them up, know nothin' 'bout that And tell 'em to pray, know nothin' 'bout that And givin' 'em tools to walk through life like day by day, know nothin' 'bout that
Teachin them morals, integrity, discipline, listen man, you don't know nothin' 'bout that

Jesus :dead:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
you had your mind made up before this song dropped, it’s evident from the posts you’ve been making in that drake thread

:manny:
or Maybe the song just ain't hitting for me like you Kendrick stans saying it's Ether 2 and Story of Adonis 2. :yeshrug: Beat sounds like a shyttier N95 and the hook is trash. Kenny sounding like the racist black cop in them hood movies

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Screenshot-20240430-152436-You-Tube-Music.jpg
Yep, know his style for sure

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why would I call around tryna get dirt on nikkas?
Y'all think all of my life is rap?
That's ho shyt, I got a son to raise, but I can see you don't know nothin' 'bout that
Wakin' them up, know nothin' 'bout that And tell 'em to pray, know nothin' 'bout that And givin' 'em tools to walk through life like day by day, know nothin' 'bout that
Teachin them morals, integrity, discipline, listen man, you don't know nothin' 'bout that

Jesus :dead:
Bruh said you don't wake your son up or tuck him in

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior, they must've forgot the shyt that they done

Dementia must run in his family, but let it get shaky I park your son

The very first time I shot me a drac, the homie had told me that "Aim it this way"

I didn't point down enough, today I show you I learn from those mistakes 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥