Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Any of you stupid muthafukkers who ever doubted Kendrick. Don't ever speak on rap again. Retarded ass peons. And to think. This was a WARNING shot:mjlol:....dot is a different level than all these dudes and I tried to tell you. But y'all don't actually listen to rap. The thought of Kendrick actually being scared of this absolutely fraud :dead:

Even challenged him to the fade on camera if he wanna take it there :deadrose:

derro13

All Star
Daps
This is basically what I felt he had to do. It's like debating Trump. You gotta clown the nikka and just debase him because nobody wants to hear that "according to my facts from the fact department..." shyt. They want to see you remove the curtain from the wizard. Even sampled The Wiz at the beginning to drive home that point lol.

Hit him in all the ways you had to. Alluded to the grooming/pedo shyt, clowned his background, clowned the women he pursues, contract talk, hit his childish behavior/persona, and told him to raise his son.

He got em.
:ehh:
This!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
37 pages? yeah. drake fans are mad cos kendrick smacked the rainbows and stardust outta that wall-eyed sloth looking motherfukker

BtwBWZsCIAEVU2K.jpg

fukk drake and his mama. thank you kdot :salute:
71914064_134652508669.jpg