Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick’s delivery was a little choppy on this, felt like he missed some pockets with his flow. Definitely not as polished as a LP cut.

It’s a pretty intense song. There’s a lot to take in. He didnt pull any punches and made it personal but still has rounds in the chamber.

Will be interesting to see where this goes. Dot already has the accolades + respect and a body of work that he knows will stand on its own, so I truly believe that he’s ready to drag this fight to a bitter end even if it critically wounds him. The only thing that’s important to him is winning the battle with the pen and mic, because his worth as a rapper + writer is really what he’s built his foundation on.

Drake likely only wants to win the “moment”, because his main foundation is built on being at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist. The music, at least the last decade, has become a supporting tool to maintain his celebrity.
Sounds like it was made as a response to drake's songs to bait drake's official diss.
general audience might not understand a lot of these lines though, :ohhh:

rolli.png

:wow:
Don't worry someone is dissecting every bar and making a youtube visual aid right now

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This ain't it, Kenny need to leave this battle shyt alone. Pusha T set the bar on how to handle this tunafish sandwich eating b*stard.

Is this a diss track or a improv, Kenny changing voices more than a puppet show, I could barely understand half of the shyt he was saying :mjlol:.

I pulled over off of the road to hear this shyt and damn near got into road rage on the way back out of disappointment :camby: