Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I get what y'all saying but I feel him. Dot didn't say nothing new and this is stuff that folks have hit Drake with before and it did nothing.

Plus Dot was lacking energy, come on, yall can't even admit that? Breh had no energy on this track.
Tell me you're cheesing, fam!
:gucci:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And the Dad shyt dont hit either

It worked for Pusha because Drake was hiding a child

But in 2024 Drake has show be a great dad to his son.

So another angle that didnt land for me
how has he shown to be a great dad? the carefully selected photos and photo ops? but I know some of yall had zero dad involvement so the bar is low....

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick’s delivery was a little choppy on this, felt like he missed some pockets with his flow. Definitely not as polished as a LP cut.

It’s a pretty intense song. There’s a lot to take in. He didnt pull any punches and made it personal but still has rounds in the chamber.

Will be interesting to see where this goes. Dot already has the accolades + respect and a body of work that he knows will stand on its own, so I truly believe that he’s ready to drag this fight to a bitter end even if it critically wounds him. The only thing that’s important to him is winning the battle with the pen and mic, because his worth as a rapper + writer is really what he’s built his foundation on.

Drake likely only wants to win the “moment”, because his main foundation is built on being at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist. The music, at least the last decade, has become a supporting tool to maintain his celebrity.
Sounds like it was made as a response to drake's songs to bait drake's official diss and then he releases his official