general audience might not understand a lot of these lines though, :ohhh:

rolli.png

:wow:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Corn on the cob is all you need to hear. He recycled everything that is on Twitter chatty patty circles and put a quintuple entendre on it. Should give Pusha T, Rick Ross and them other 20 nikkaz beefing with Drake some write credits.
sometimes it’s not about introducing something new, it’s how you re-invent an existing product or in this case — known info :yeshrug:

Of course diss records in the past revealed truths about rappers that weren’t known to the public (probably due to the lack of instant information) and they deserve praise for that — but the way Kendrick presented every single critique of Drake dating back to his debut is something fans are hyping up.

**Not sponsored by Kendrick Lamar Productions**

Daps
Corn on the cob is all you need to hear. He recycled everything that is on Twitter chatty patty circles and put a quintuple entendre on it. Should give Pusha T, Rick Ross and them other 20 nikkaz beefing with Drake some writer credits.
I knew this would be the narrative yall drake stans would run with. Kenny clearly still holding back, we all know there’s more coming

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
J. Prince may need to step in here like he did with Pusha T to prevent Drake from being completely bodied.

fvck all that, Drake can't be saved by J Prince forever

anyway in this battle Kendrick is winning so far

Drake and his ghost writers have to drop a response or admit defeat

and I been super tired of Drake talking about "pushing the red button" like he's a mob boss and sh1t

overall this rap Royal Rumble has been good for hip-hop, I'm enjoying. myself.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
so drake dont have nggaz AND whites goin gaga? Foh :pachaha: hes one of the biggest artist wher nobody even care who writes what

kendrick cracked that teflon
The "white liberals love KDot" cop out, when King Slime Drake has the stanbase of White yuppies, Asian techies, and Latinos who think he can pass as papi. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We will see. Kendrick basically was saying if you want this to get ugly I’m really gonna violate you and I’m inclined to believe him at this point :manny:
I am as well. He said you're better off beefing with Push. That means that whatever Drake backed down from on Push's side, Kendrick has something worse.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
good diss, took too long to release it though

It seemed long but really it was a smart move on Kendrick's part. It's an event so wait to build anticipation and also to let the hype and narrative from Drake's disses die down. Chess not checkers.