Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Those two things can be true, you know. All Kendrick had to do was listen to Adidon and read the “Scorpion” album credits.
Those two things are definitely contradictory. How can you think a diss track was scathing and mid at the same time. Constant goalpost moving.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
🔥🔥🔥

dot straight roasted drake and told the truth. dude was a guest in our culture and used up his welcome trying to be something he's not. ain't no future in his fronting if aubs takes the bait kendrick just put out there...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This my last post in this thread..I think this was light work for K.Dot he had some kinda disrespectful bars but Drake called ya wife by name on record and you told folks “No need to get personal this just a friendly fade”

I got Drake up after Round 1.
Foh

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He got to spitting towards the end…he’ll have the “he says nikka wrong” clip and the snitching when you got robbed reveal in his follow up…wonder if he has it done already? Drake will have a response out by Thursday night, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tonight

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Dot is saying everything that real Hip Hop heads say and think.

Anyone denying that is either a cac Drake stan or delusional. "Euphoria" is exactly what a diss track should be in Hip Hop. It's funny, it's factual, and there's sharp lyricism on it, with a dope delivery. This is how it's supposed to be done. People gotta stop being emotional because their hero just got bodied. Losers will always be exposed sooner or later.

This is a top-tier diss. But if you're one of these weirdos who idolizes Drake and his corny life, you're gonna be turning tables over and catching feelings today.