Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
he just rambling. Spoke nothing about the song and more about lightskin vs darkskin… something hoes on Twitter do

Corn on the cob is all you need to hear. He recycled everything that is on Twitter chatty patty circles and put a quintuple entendre on it. Should give Pusha T, Rick Ross and them other 20 nikkaz beefing with Drake some writer credits.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Political Prisoner Rap, Freedom Fighter Bars, Police Brutality Rapper.

GMbmwcxbsAAVgmg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikka still cock sucking for that interview Drake will never do.
His opinion is fine, but it sounds like he’s doing damage control for Drake by responding so fast in my opinion.

Akademiks and all the popular media personalities are clearly on Drake side.

I rather let the music do the talking lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Kendrick’s delivery was a little choppy on this, felt like he missed some pockets with his flow. Definitely not as polished as a LP cut.

It’s a pretty intense song. There’s a lot to take in. He didnt pull any punches and made it personal but still has rounds in the chamber.

Will be interesting to see where this goes. Dot already has the accolades + respect and a body of work that he knows will stand on its own, so I truly believe that he’s ready to drag this fight to a bitter end even if it critically wounds him. The only thing that’s important to him is winning the battle with the pen and mic, because his worth as a rapper + writer is really what he’s built his foundation on.

Drake likely only wants to win the “moment”, because his main foundation is built on being at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist. The music, at least the last decade, has become a supporting tool to maintain his celebrity.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Like I said Kenny threw a life line for his fans because they needed it… However Kenny just repeating shyt that was already out there and talked about… We need damaging shyt Kendrick.. :damn:

Kenny we need ya :damn:

Is it ochie Wally or one mic Kendrick? :francis:

Why ain't this damaging? If this were actually hip-hop all the shyt Kendrick said about and too this nikka would ring bells. Somehow this cac has insulated himself so much that he can't really be damaged because no one cares about the truth.