Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Beef is so manufactured people started lying and saying First Person Shooter Mode was a diss to Kendrick. It is also odd that Kendrick used stars like Metro & Future to diss Drake instead of dropping his own track. I thought Kendrick was back and would end up on Mustard album but it’s been silence for awhile
You don't understand lyrics or optics if you don't understand how it was a diss breh

We knew it was from jump. Wasn't no manufacturer's narrative

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You don't understand lyrics or optics if you don't understand how it was a diss breh

We knew it was from jump. Wasn't no manufacturer's narrative
Literally Noone was calling that shyt a Kendrick diss when it dropped. People was talking about Cole and Youngboy. How was it a diss if Drake reached out to Kendrick to be on the shyt? Lol.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Literally Noone was calling that shyt a Kendrick diss when it dropped. People was talking about Cole and Youngboy. How was it a diss if Drake reached out to Kendrick to be on the shyt? Lol.
Dawg

"First-person shooter mode, we turnin' your song to a funeral
To them nikkas that say they wan' off us, you better be talkin' 'bout workin' in cubicles
Yeah, them boys had it locked, but I knew the code
Lot of nikkas debatin' my numeral
Not the three, not the two, I'm the U-N-O
Yeah
Numero U-N-O
Me and Drizzy, this shyt like the Super Bowl
Man, this shyt damn near big as the-"

Fold clearly said kendrick is in last place but but it's not a diss :dead:

The super bowl is between two of the best teams. So the third would be???

If them getting together on the same song for the first time is as big as the two best coming together, it's pretty clear how they feel about kendrick. I expect better from you as a rapper. You know damn well what these lyrics mean:unimpressed:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Stopped at 40 seconds soon as he lied and said Jay Z chooses directly who performs

People will never let facts get in the way of them making a point.

Especially when one of the facts you choose to ignore makes what you have to say next not make sense.

His whole video rests on the idea that Jay-Z has the ability to choose, and him making the choice of one over the other was a part of a web of moving pieces. But he doesn't have the ability to choose. So without that core component, the rest of what he said is all just nonsense based on gossip.
The person who works directly with Jay and is an EP on the superbowl says plainly that Jayz chooses who does the superbowl halftime show..

Lamar has already been a good luck charm for Collins, who won that Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Emmy in the outstanding variety special (live) category, which included the Compton native’s contribution. (The event served as a tribute to hip-hop that included Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, Eminem and 50 Cent, as well as Lamar.) Collins has been an EP on the Super Bowl halftime show since 2021, joining Jay-Z and his Roc Nation team in molding one of the most anticipated highlights inside TV’s most-watched event of the year.

“It’s a decision that Jay makes,” Collins says of choosing the annual halftime act. “Since we’ve been on board with that show, he’s made it every year, and it’s been amazing. He’s always picked right!”

You have someone who works directly over the superbowl halftime show saying Jay chooses. :jbhmm:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The person who works directly with Jay and is an EP on the superbowl says plainly that Jayz chooses who does the superbowl halftime show..

You have someone who works directly over the superbowl halftime show saying Jay chooses. :jbhmm:
That just came out n already has a thread :yeshrug: