Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

People’s moms and grand moms know J Lo and couldn’t pick Wayne out of a line up.

You ain’t been the same since Euphoria dropped and tucked a sensitive rapper back in to his pajama clothes.
JLO is bigger than her music tho. Nobody listens to her music like that.

Can anyone on here name the title of a JLO album off the top of their head?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Listen Wayne is a goat and he shines in the studio. Wayne isn’t the performance nikka though. The nikka has no eye for production and set design. The nikka performs like a club rapper if we being honest.

I feel like a lot of the Wayne criticism in this has come off a little bit like Wayne will embarrass us rap fans while the world is watching type snobbery

at the end of the day, its a fifteen to twenty minute performance during a halftime of football

it doesn't have to be so elaborate and they have months to come up with something
Wayne could clearly get his act together by then and the effort would've been there considering its clearly something he had hopes in doing

the halftime show isn't something I put a lot of credence in, I don't think about the older ones til the next one comes around but I'd be lying if wouldn't have enjoyed something like Wayne doing a track shot like the Millie video of him going through NO then into the stadium or cool to see Juvie getting to do Back That Ass Up, them doing Bling Bling more than I would seeing Kendrick.

Kendrick will put on a fine show, we've seen it but Wayne and company could've been fun

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like a lot of the Wayne criticism in this has come off a little bit like Wayne will embarrass us rap fans while the world is watching type snobbery

at the end of the day, its a fifteen to twenty minute performance during a halftime of football

it doesn't have to be so elaborate and they have months to come up with something
Wayne could clearly get his act together by then and the effort would've been there considering its clearly something he had hopes in doing

the halftime show isn't something I put a lot of credence in, I don't think about the older ones til the next one comes around but I'd be lying if wouldn't have enjoyed something like Wayne doing a track shot like the Millie video of him going through NO then into the stadium or cool to see Juvie getting to do Back That Ass Up, them doing Bling Bling more than I would seeing Kendrick.

Kendrick will put on a fine show, we've seen it but Wayne and company could've been fun

They are not doing back that ass up the Super Bowl nikka

:mjlol:

Like the hip hop fan in me would fukk with that too but the bowl is not the Essence and Source awards nikka. NFL don’t give a fukk about none of that shyt. Like nikkaz need to be realistic here and what the expectations of the bowl is. Only way Wayne works is if he’s bringing Drake and Nicki Minaj.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They are not doing back that ass up the Super Bowl nikka

:mjlol:

Like the hip hop fan in me would fukk with that too but the bowl is not the Essence and Source awards nikka. NFL don’t give a fukk about none of that shyt. Like nikkaz need to be realistic here and what the expectations of the bowl is.

the song gets played everywhere, they very likely would and probably with a marching band

its football we are talking about here, its not the Oscars or the Grammys

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the song gets played everywhere, they very likely would and probably with a marching band

its football we are talking about here, its not the Oscars or the Grammys

nikka this is Wayne in a football setting. Forgot all the damn words.

When definitely got the music for super bowl but not the execution in performance.

• Haha
Reactions: hex

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It does though. That’s the point. It’s a spectacle, its precision. And Wayne has a history of showing up late, forgetting lyrics and putting on meh performances.

The half time show isn’t something you give to somebody hoping they figure it out.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It does though. That’s the point. It’s a spectacle, its precision. And Wayne has a history of showing up late, forgetting lyrics and putting on meh performances.

The half time show isn’t something you give to somebody hoping they figure it out.

I would've had some faith in him after seeing the video talking about how much he wanted to to do
if it wasn't for that I'd be in the same isn't capable boat

they announce it on day one of the season. to think they wouldn't haven't figured it for Wayne by then is interesting

again, this is all hypothetical anyway because I don't think he would've ever been considered as the main headliner

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've had some faith in him after seeing the video talking about how much he wanted to to do
I can tell people I want to handle a big project at work, but if I’m showing up late and not prepared for small assignments, why would anyone take my words seriously?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Stopped at 40 seconds soon as he lied and said Jay Z chooses directly who performs :unimpressed:

People will never let facts get in the way of them making a point.

Especially when one of the facts you choose to ignore makes what you have to say next not make sense.

His whole video rests on the idea that Jay-Z has the ability to choose, and him making the choice of one over the other was a part of a web of moving pieces. But he doesn't have the ability to choose. So without that core component, the rest of what he said is all just nonsense based on gossip.

Breh Babble 101