NULL
Humble
Alright
Don't Kill My Vibe
Love
Loyalty
DNA
NLU

I have feeling he's going to put out a new single in January and perform that as well..

Album out shortly after the Super Bowl
He will probably drop it before on Super Bowl weekend.

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
Kendrick’s next album will be his biggest, right? This roll out is insane. Biggest Hiphop song in streaming history, gonna win a Grammy, and also perform at superbowl. This is insane.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas tryna act like Lil Wayne of all people not big enough for a SuperBowl. Yet J Lo just did one is nasty work. Lol.

:dahell:

People’s moms and grand moms know J Lo and couldn’t pick Wayne out of a line up.

You ain’t been the same since Euphoria dropped and tucked a sensitive rapper back in to his pajama clothes.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
in a perfect world dot would do

like that
paramedic
die hard
bring out keem and perform Family ties
bring out rock and perform Win
close out with Not Like Us

fukk hearing alright humble maad city dna

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dahell:

People’s moms and grand moms know J Lo and couldn’t pick Wayne out of a line up.

You ain’t been the same since Euphoria dropped and tucked a sensitive rapper back in to his pajama clothes.
nikka look at the number J Lo did for that documentary shyt she dropped and holla at me. People don't fukk wit J Lo like that. Wayne was selling a million records first week when J Lo was a decade away from her last hit record. To say Wayne is unrecognizable is some wild ass shyt. Lol. J Lo owes her whole career to Tommy Matolla hating Mariah Carey.