Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats all Roc Nation.

Hov was running plays against Drake back in 2017: How Jay-Z Helped Kendrick Lamar Get the Best of Drake

Look man, people hear these songs before they come out and Hov is the big dog. This is before Kanye and Hov fell out or rather Kanye went crazy.

If you had to draw a network map of all the interested parties…it’s not fukking Birdman doing this. It’s not Yo Gotti. It’s not Khaled. It’s not Rick Ross. Its not even Diddy.

Hov is the key factor in all of this.

Hov was mad drake didn’t support Tidal and went with Apple Music too.

Did yall even peep how Jack Dorsey was backing Kendrick against Drake? And Jack Dorsey is plugged heavy with Hov?

temp-Imagee3oz-Fs.avif

temp-Imagehx-Sy-Bs.avif

temp-Imagezqdly-Q.avif

f58fb284cb0b41dba2c5ffae5a4f66ea_xl.jpg

super-bowl-lvii-kansas-city-chiefs-v-philadelphia-eagles.jpg

I was also thinking about Jay helping Stallion get out of her deal against that Carl Crawford. Carl then went and got J Prince to help him with that situation.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I bring you in to work on a project with me, completely different mainstream sound and then before I can drop you dropping a project with the same sound?

Ok Champ.
You think drake wasnt working on the same shyt before her? You think you can just rush an album out like that? They didnt use the same producers, and the sound really isnt the same unless you consider all House the same. Sticky sounds like nothing on her album.

Like I said, Beyonce fans treat her like shes Swift but the numbers dont add up. She resorts to gimmicks bevause her music isnt popping like that

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Jay isn't hiding the fact that him and RocNation are responsible for this. He doesn't care - Dot is on fire right now and they're (PgLang, RocNation, AppleMusic) going to capitalize off of this, easy money. It's business.

This don't even have anything to do with Drake, this is how delusional his fans are and how inflated his ego is.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendric kreally ruinef first person shooter lmfao, shyt really hits different now :wow:
You can’t play that now and not think Kendrick kilt that and his ass wasn’t even on the track.

True definition of fukk the big three it’s just big me. And now he ruined big as the Super Bowl which is apart of the chorus.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was also thinking about Jay helping Stallion get out of her deal against that Carl Crawford. Carl then went and got J Prince to help him with that situation.
I dont know how many times we have to go over this.

Hov has wanted Drake outta here FOR YEARS.

Who is charlamagne talking to in that interview with Ak????

This wasn’t Diddy bro. Only people higher than Hov is literal industry execs. This is all Jay-Z.