Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

a man with a beard wearing a black shirt is standing in a crowd of people .

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
*Chant about calling out sex offenders and child abusers*

Big difference between that and grown men and women shaking their ass and chanting CERITIFIED PAEDOPHILE at the top of their lungs.

Even more weird is the goofies that record their little kids doing the same thing.

Never known a fanbase so desperate for someone to actually be a pedo it's fukking wild.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Big difference between that and grown men and women shaking their ass and chanting CERITIFIED PAEDOPHILE at the top of their lungs.

Even more weird is the goofies that record their little kids doing the same thing.

Never known a fanbase so desperate for someone to actually be a pedo it's fukking wild.
Oh you’re just glazing nvm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Low Quality Posting
Thats all Roc Nation.

Hov was running plays against Drake back in 2017: How Jay-Z Helped Kendrick Lamar Get the Best of Drake

Look man, people hear these songs before they come out and Hov is the big dog. This is before Kanye and Hov fell out or rather Kanye went crazy.

If you had to draw a network map of all the interested parties…it’s not fukking Birdman doing this. It’s not Yo Gotti. It’s not Khaled. It’s not Rick Ross. Its not even Diddy.

Hov is the key factor in all of this.

Hov was mad drake didn’t support Tidal and went with Apple Music too.

Did yall even peep how Jack Dorsey was backing Kendrick against Drake? And Jack Dorsey is plugged heavy with Hov?

temp-Imagee3oz-Fs.avif

temp-Imagehx-Sy-Bs.avif

temp-Imagezqdly-Q.avif

f58fb284cb0b41dba2c5ffae5a4f66ea_xl.jpg

super-bowl-lvii-kansas-city-chiefs-v-philadelphia-eagles.jpg
How many times are yall gonna doubt me?

:stopitslime:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Oh you’re just glazing nvm

Do you even know what glazing means? :dead:

I know you just said that cause you have nothing to come back with but damn breh.

edit: I ain't even mention Drake either. I just said the song in question ain't that fukking good and I hope he plays his quality shyt and a bunch of fukking Drake haters or Kendrick stans went into seethe mode :mjlol: