Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Man if Drake really does have a supposed interview. With Dot’s ex talking about the DV allegations. He better drop it now!!!

If he really has it then he's very stupid to not drop it as soon as he got it to stop some of the damage NLU did

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nonsense. Nobody sent Pusha, he was dissing that man for nearly a decade. And Kendrick been dissing him for a decade. We already know what put the battery in Meek's back.
Wrong. On top of that, I still do carry the suspicion that Not Like Us is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here. Theres legit insider industry evidence Nas was even in the room when the Pusha disses got recorded. Thats alll Hov/Roc Nation camp.

We gotta stop ignoring this shyt. Hov been knew about all these moves. He’s the central figure of all of these.

Do your research. This is from 2017:

Hov has BEEN masterminding shyt against Drake. I dont know why yall refuse to accept this.

Down to Drake not even joining Tidal and going with Apple Music.

Charlamagne has been talking about this too.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.