Chapstick alley :gurl:

:mjlol:

post-your-favorite-michael-meme-reaction-pics-v0-v4zs6vs3b62b1.jpeg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Cheating is wack but whatever happened between Kendrick and Whitney is their business

They seemed to have made peace, so bringing it up without knowing the behind the scenes details was dumb of the dude in the comments

Some of yall nikkas on some weird shyt though. Yall cool with a dude cheating on your sister :gucci:

All the diseases he could give her. That ain't nothing to brush off. I aint saying you gotta kill dude, but shyt

You gonna let somebody violate your sister and not even tell her to drop him :dahell:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Sassy nxggas, I hate them. Men have had multiple women since the beginning of time and always will (if they the type of man who got it like that). Smart women play their position and as long as he keeps it respectfully discreet and doesn't embarass them, they're okay with not knowing what they don't know.

Real men understand this. Monogamy is a western concept that was popularized by white men (no offense to white coli posters) who ain't got rizz enough to get more than one woman, so they had to popularize monogamy so that all of them could get a chance to procreate. Whereas in our mother land, we didn't care if brehs was polygamous because we all knew that we was naturally fly enough to find a chic that would want to be down with us.

It is astonishing and disgusting to me whenever I see black men posting on the internet chatty pattying it up with the talking points of hoes. I hate them.
we got a whole 2-3 generations of men chasing validation and attention like women out here

Daps
I hope you find
some peace of mind
In this lifetime ✌🏾

But yeah coincidentally I was listening to that song like 10 times yesterday. I love kendrick, god bless him and the fam.

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s why I stick with the music and not getting invested in these celebrities lives. When you get invested in their lives, you end up looking like this pandering ass clown or end up looking like Drake dikkriding fans
(Who seem to still be under heavy delusion that he won the rap beef :mjlol: )