"Kendrick Lamar Did That Girl Wrong, But She Stayed......Cuz Bruh Got Bread"

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Say what I want about you nikkas like I'm Oprah, dawg...

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
nikka a rapper that travel and this happens everyday and everywhere for guys in his position.. snoop stayed cheating

6d4745f8b056688c8048991e2524ea6e.jpg
That's not cheating, that's sampling :troll:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a broad acting like a man, no man worrying about they sister getting cheated on like that…

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nygga.... cheating?... CHEATING!?

Stay out yo sister business...long as he ain't putting his hands on her or abusing her she straight...

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Weird, straight men don’t care or comment on gay folks relationships. And if they do, it’s extremely rare. And yet they stay in the business of heterosexuals, especially when it comes to these “gender roles” debates.

Why are so many of them that invested when it doesn’t affect them as greatly as their own LGBT community does? :jbhmm:
who is gay?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sassy nxggas, I hate them. Men have had multiple women since the beginning of time and always will (if they the type of man who got it like that). Smart women play their position and as long as he keeps it respectfully discreet and doesn't embarass them, they're okay with not knowing what they don't know.

Real men understand this. Monogamy is a western concept that was popularized by white men (no offense to white coli posters) who ain't got rizz enough to get more than one woman, so they had to popularize monogamy so that all of them could get a chance to procreate. Whereas in our mother land, we didn't care if brehs was polygamous because we all knew that we was naturally fly enough to find a chic that would want to be down with us.

It is astonishing and disgusting to me whenever I see black men posting on the internet chatty pattying it up with the talking points of hoes. I hate them.

Bruh when you turn heel like this? Not saying I disagree but you used to be a lot milder.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He kinda alluded to this on his recent album. shyt happens in marriage, and hopefully couples can work through it - especially when kids are involved