"Kendrick Lamar Did That Girl Wrong, But She Stayed......Cuz Bruh Got Bread"

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to guess that 100% of successfully Artists/Athletes/Celebs etc that are with their childhood sweetheart have stepped out :yeshrug:

You probably experienced a handful of women at that stage, and all of a sudden you got women throwing it at you everywhere you go it's only natural :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sassy nxggas, I hate them. Men have had multiple women since the beginning of time and always will (if they the type of man who got it like that). Smart women play their position and as long as he keeps it respectfully discreet and doesn't embarass them, they're okay with not knowing what they don't know.

Real men understand this. Monogamy is a western concept that was popularized by white men (no offense to white coli posters) who ain't got rizz enough to get more than one woman, so they had to popularize monogamy so that all of them could get a chance to procreate. Whereas in our mother land, we didn't care if brehs was polygamous because we all knew that we was naturally fly enough to find a chic that would want to be down with us.

It is astonishing and disgusting to me whenever I see black men posting on the internet chatty pattying it up with the talking points of hoes. I hate them.
facts.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Weird, straight men don’t care or comment on gay folks relationships. And if they do, it’s extremely rare. And yet they stay in the business of heterosexuals, especially when it comes to these “gender roles” debates.

Why are so many of them that invested when it doesn’t affect them as greatly as their own LGBT community does? :jbhmm:

Daps
I'm going to guess that 100% of successfully Artists/Athletes/Celebs etc that are with their childhood sweetheart have stepped out :yeshrug:

You probably experienced a handful of women at that stage, and all of a sudden you got women throwing it at you everywhere you go it's only natural :yeshrug:

Yep. The key is to be relatively discreet like Lebron.

Shoot... even Michael Jackson had hoes but we didn't know who they were until after he passed.

Breh was living his music. He was smashing black women, white women... it truly didn't matter if you're black or white. :pachaha: