"Kendrick Lamar Did That Girl Wrong, But She Stayed......Cuz Bruh Got Bread"

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ecc42SY.jpg

1gtUbUN.png

Daps
Sassy nxggas, I hate them. Men have had multiple women since the beginning of time and always will (if they the type of man who got it like that). Smart women play their position and as long as he keeps it respectfully discreet and doesn't embarass them, they're okay with not knowing what they don't know.

Real men understand this. Monogamy is a western concept that was popularized by white men (no offense to white coli posters) who ain't got rizz enough to get more than one woman, so they had to popularize monogamy so that all of them could get a chance to procreate. Whereas in our mother land, we didn't care if brehs was polygamous because we all knew that we was naturally fly enough to find a chic that would want to be down with us.

It is astonishing and disgusting to me whenever I see black men posting on the internet chatty pattying it up with the talking points of hoes. I hate them.

Daps
Sassy nxggas, I hate them. Men have had multiple women since the beginning of time and always will (if they the type of man who got it like that). Smart women play their position and as long as he keeps it respectfully discreet and doesn't embarass them, they're okay with not knowing what they don't know.

Real men understand this. Monogamy is a western concept that was popularized by white men (no offense to white coli posters) who ain't got rizz enough to get more than one woman, so they had to popularize monogamy so that all of them could get a chance to procreate. Whereas in our mother land, we didn't care if brehs was polygamous because we all knew that we was naturally fly enough to find a chic that would want to be down with us.

It is astonishing and disgusting to me whenever I see black men posting on the internet chatty pattying it up with the talking points of hoes. I hate them.
plenty of women aren’t staying with a man who cheats on them.

:unimpressed: