Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The fact that folks are pulling tweets from 10 years ago when Kendrick had a concert in Toronto on June 16 2011... and then looking up the release date of the show/movie (I dont even know which) "Euphoria" that dropped on June 16 2019 and somehow trying to tie this to this beef is sheer insanity.

Yall are an insufferable fanbase, way worse than "Aubrey's Angels".

Yall are part of the reason I stopped listening to Kendrick cause yall pretend that this dude is some infallible rap god who is deeper than deep. Yall are worse than the Nas fanbase ever was.

Yall feed into Kendrick's false pretentiousness which lowkey is the reason I feel breh hasn't released a good project in years. Cause he too busy believing his own hype and doesn't feel the need to go hard anymore.

I mean why go hard when he could at this point pull a Kanye and release "poopity scoop" and y'all dumbass nxggas would say

":ohhh: he released Poopity Scoop on May 3 2023. Here's a pic of Dot scooping up some kitty litter on May 3 2008 in Compton. If you look at his income taxes, he paid $2023 in taxes that year :ohhh: LAYERS"

Man I hate yall bottom of the barrel scum.

That Al green sample got you hot don't it :mjgrin:

GOD MADE TRUMP.

For my MAGA brehs, stay strong. Keep up the good work.

:scust:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
this was a nice move. I guess this would be Kendrick’s response to the “Taylor Made” freestyle (which I think is the better & more creative song)…

Kendrick could’ve left this in the cut but I do appreciate the mind games he playing wit Drake talking to him like a little brother. Also him addressing the Twitter bots was pleasing to hear. Letting him know he can’t play them internet games wit him. Even the timestamp reference was insane

This didn’t do much for me tho but I got this battle 2-2 going into the 2nd Round

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Taht multiple entendre with the title is definitely true, we know kendrick loves that shyt.

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
Drake to ovo crodies:mjlol:

receipts-whitney-houston.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Lmao did you listen? Man most of this shyt hit hard as fukk.

Kendrick basically told Drake your teams is turning on you. You're a loser and a lot of them don't even like you. shyt don't get deeper than that.

Shot at Ak with his OVO knee pads and elbow pads on.

Deep as water in a bath tub, hope Drake don't drown :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
When his female fanbase (who you know are fickle as fukk when they see he's loaing) turn on Drake....
Thing is bro, WE are a very small corner of the listening public

I asked a 25 yr old co worker had he heard the Drake diss tracks and he said, "no, I haven't kept up with whats happening".

Most fans will hear diss tracks and have no clue what's being discussed. Drake disses are a little more plain and to the point so fans can at least appreciate the punchlines. But Kendrick diss will just go over their heads and they'll say it's "wack and drake is better"

Last edited:

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Like 9th wonder said, this is kendrick's territory, he always put easter eggs everywhere, ties everything together like a genius.

He been saying we gonna decipher the full stuff for MONTHS