Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Graham has 6 letters. Drake has 5 letters, that's one less than 6. Toronto has 7 letters. That's 1 more than 6. 616. Jesus Christ, Kendrick is a genius. :mjlol:

Drake owns 6 properties. At each of which he must have fukked at least 16 hoes. 6:16. Bars.

Drake had to check in 6 times in Los Angeles, paying off 16 goons. 6:16. Bars.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
2nih3m.gif
:russ:Bruhs are in their feelings

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
so why wouldn't drake still work with him if he did nothing wrong?

this is what i'm saying. these dudes nothing but throw aways to drake. fukk all that. leak everything, stop giving this man your hits when he don't give a fukk about you.
He definitely doesn’t care about them. But it’s hard being a ghostwriter when everyone knows that’s you and it may leak. Not necessarily refuting your point.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The fact that folks are pulling tweets from 10 years ago when Kendrick had a concert in Toronto on June 16 2011... and then looking up the release date of the show/movie (I dont even know which) "Euphoria" that dropped on June 16 2019 and somehow trying to tie this to this beef is sheer insanity.

Yall are an insufferable fanbase, way worse than "Aubrey's Angels".

Yall are part of the reason I stopped listening to Kendrick cause yall pretend that this dude is some infallible rap god who is deeper than deep. Yall are worse than the Nas fanbase ever was.

Yall feed into Kendrick's false pretentiousness which lowkey is the reason I feel breh hasn't released a good project in years. Cause he too busy believing his own hype and doesn't feel the need to go hard anymore.

I mean why go hard when he could at this point pull a Kanye and release "poopity scoop" and y'all dumbass nxggas would say

":ohhh: he released Poopity Scoop on May 3 2023. Here's a pic of Dot scooping up some kitty litter on May 3 2008 in Compton. If you look at his income taxes, he paid $2023 in taxes that year :ohhh: LAYERS"

Man I hate yall bottom of the barrel scum.
Yall "his fans made me stop listening to him" nikkas are the worst! All because you thought it was surface level and folks decided to interprate it differently:pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
People are truly out of their minds if they think this is some tied up even battle. Drake’s character has been torn apart multiple times in different ways and the best he’s come up with is Kendrick wearing a size 7 shoe. I need yall to really be honest here. And even if you want to go the charts/sales/algorithm route, Kendrick has been getting that as well.