Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Daps
I’m skeptical of all the symbolism claims yall are throwing around :mjlol: Kendrick didn’t create a decuple entendre but some are likely intentional and true.

Euphoria was definitely the one to get Drake enraged, this one is to sow doubt and paranoia.

I hope Drake has a strong team. When you’ve been this over exposed for this long and cut so many people out, engaging in beefs like this is a risk. :yeshrug:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
is he the one who leaked the tracks? this actually supports my point if he isn't. that is nothing but a job where drake can toss you in the bushes at any moment.

that should not be a dream job or a career to aspire to for any aspiring artist.
No, meek did. Nobody wanted to work with him when it leaked. If it didn’t, he’d probably be well paid and still ovo.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Crodies biggest mistake was mentioning dots wife. There was no going back after that. Now Kendrick is possessed. And Aubrey should have kept that tucked for the "nuke" so it actually came as a shock. Now everyone is expecting it. And now if he doesn't follow through he looks like a bytch. Just horrible strategy all around :mjlol:
What if hi whitney was real and Kenny knows?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
image0-165.gif
:gurl:

iu

:heh:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So many bitter rappers :dead:

Not everybody tryna rhyme multis every single time lol. Kendrick has done it can do it but when you making music for commercial appeal you got to dumb it down some.

These guys don't understand and it's why they never blew.

Hell even Drake can do it too if he wanted I'm sure lol.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what does it mean? What does alluding to the premiere date of a popular TV show that Drake co-produced do to harm Drake? Just incessantly making references to things isn't actually a diss. What does sampling a song co-written by Drake's uncle actually mean? This is what I don't understand about Kendrick stans. He's literally saying nothing. It's like: "Aubrey has 6 letters in it! He's from the 6! OMG the layers!" :wtf: nikka, actually say something for fukk's sake.
It's just Easter eggs.... Not that deep

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where we're at with the song now lol... People not even discussing the actual song (cause it's pretty meh compared to the other 3) but now looking into layers behind random meanings in the bible, layers being TV shows, and who's producing it?

Just from a pure rap perspective. It’s an outstanding verse. Imagery, flow, delivery. He floated.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, meek did. Nobody wanted to work with him when it leaked. If it didn’t, he’d probably be well paid and still ovo.
so why wouldn't drake still work with him if he did nothing wrong?

this is what i'm saying. these dudes nothing but throw aways to drake. fukk all that. leak everything, stop giving this man your hits when he don't give a fukk about you.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
OVO on the payroll :jbhmm:

OVO was started by Drake, 40 & Drake Manager Oliver

40 is still pillow talking :mjlol:

40 got tired of Drake shyt and went over to TDE and kissed King Kunta ring :pachaha:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm cracking up at the Aubrey stanley.. same dudes was doing mental gymnastics talmbout "OoOoOoH I be wit some bodyguards like Whitney....Drizzy is saying that Kendrick's wife is cheating on him w/ his bodyguard!! :krs:"

Now they're sitting here talmbout..."ya'll are reaching with these lines.. Kendrick didn't really mean this, that and the other thing" :heh: