Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
June 16

Canadian Father's Day
Tupac's Birthday
The date "Euphoria" premiered

No way Kendrick is this calculated. Has to be a coincidence :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if you are one of the dudes writing for drake honestly you'd have nothing to lose leaking shyt.

look what happened to quinten miller, that might be a nice little gig but it's not some type of dream job that you should be scared for your life of losing

and if you're writing for drake then you probably respect kendrick a lot more as a fellow writer/artist than you do drake.
QM's life went completely downhill after the drake situation. Didn't he lose a leg or some wild shyt. :patrice:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You know a diss is trash when the only thing people are talking about is what the title of the record means :mjlol:
Lmao did you listen? Man most of this shyt hit hard as fukk.

Kendrick basically told Drake your teams is turning on you. You're a loser and a lot of them don't even like you. shyt don't get deeper than that.

Shot at Ak with his OVO knee pads and elbow pads on.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The fact that folks are pulling tweets from 10 years ago when Kendrick had a concert in Toronto on June 16 2011... and then looking up the release date of the show/movie (I dont even know which) "Euphoria" that dropped on June 16 2019 and somehow trying to tie this to this beef is sheer insanity.

Yall are an insufferable fanbase, way worse than "Aubrey's Angels".

Yall are part of the reason I stopped listening to Kendrick cause yall pretend that this dude is some infallible rap god who is deeper than deep. Yall are worse than the Nas fanbase ever was.

Yall feed into Kendrick's false pretentiousness which lowkey is the reason I feel breh hasn't released a good project in years. Cause he too busy believing his own hype and doesn't feel the need to go hard anymore.

I mean why go hard when he could at this point pull a Kanye and release "poopity scoop" and y'all dumbass nxggas would say

":ohhh: he released Poopity Scoop on May 3 2023. Here's a pic of Dot scooping up some kitty litter on May 3 2008 in Compton. If you look at his income taxes, he paid $2023 in taxes that year :ohhh: "

Man I hate yall bottom of the barrel scum.
:dead:

Shut ya emotional ass up, crodie

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That leak ruined his career according to him.
is he the one who leaked the tracks? this actually supports my point if he isn't. that is nothing but a job where drake can toss you in the bushes at any moment.

that should not be a dream job or a career to aspire to for any aspiring artist.