Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I mean that's true that he's a beast with the pen... but like my example you can be a genius in your craft and not intend for those types of layers that your fans just randomly make up.
Kendrick is an actual genius though, dude is know for crafting stories within his albums that come together perfectly by the end of a listening session, he’s a Pulitzer Prize winner and his artistry has been recognized by all the great writers in the entertainment industry

Those snobby old white music critics who hate rap music to its core? Even they had to give to it up to Kendrick and say “the boy is good” :pachaha:

He got to direct the entire soundtrack for the MCU at its PEAK, he’s got a movie with the South Park creators coming out

I know you can’t stomach someone being that great, but he is, and he does meticulously plan out his work because he lives and breathes it, no one’s reaching but the Drake Stan’s trying to find any leg to stand on right now

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I hear you but Drake is too big to fail at this point. After this beef is said and done, his career will be okay. This ain't 50 vs Ja.
All he will do is pander to the fans he knows don’t care about nothing but the music. This is why I think Kendrick was stupid tag teaming with metro future Ross etc because all of them used drake to further their career. They knew who drake was out the gate but they didn’t care because they wanted the benefits of the relationshi. Kendrick teaming with them makes him guilty by association. If Kendrick came out solo on the time he on now drake probably tucks his tail

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually roll my eyes at all the reaching but this one is different :ohhh:
But what does it mean? What does alluding to the premiere date of a popular TV show that Drake co-produced do to harm Drake? Just incessantly making references to things isn't actually a diss. What does sampling a song co-written by Drake's uncle actually mean? This is what I don't understand about Kendrick stans. He's literally saying nothing. It's like: "Aubrey has 6 letters in it! He's from the 6! OMG the layers!" :wtf: nikka, actually say something for fukk's sake.

Daps
The fact that folks are pulling tweets from 10 years ago when Kendrick had a concert in Toronto on June 16 2011... and then looking up the release date of the show/movie (I dont even know which) "Euphoria" that dropped on June 16 2019 and somehow trying to tie this to this beef is sheer insanity.

Yall are an insufferable fanbase, way worse than "Aubrey's Angels".

Yall are part of the reason I stopped listening to Kendrick cause yall pretend that this dude is some infallible rap god who is deeper than deep. Yall are worse than the Nas fanbase ever was.

Yall feed into Kendrick's false pretentiousness which lowkey is the reason I feel breh hasn't released a good project in years. Cause he too busy believing his own hype and doesn't feel the need to go hard anymore.

I mean why go hard when he could at this point pull a Kanye and release "poopity scoop" and y'all dumbass nxggas would say

":ohhh: he released Poopity Scoop on May 3 2023. Here's a pic of Dot scooping up some kitty litter on May 3 2008 in Compton. If you look at his income taxes, he paid $2023 in taxes that year :ohhh: LAYERS"

Man I hate yall bottom of the barrel scum.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you are one of the dudes writing for drake honestly you'd have nothing to lose leaking shyt.

look what happened to quinten miller, that might be a nice little gig but it's not some type of dream job that you should be scared for your life of losing

and if you're writing for drake then you probably respect kendrick a lot more as a fellow writer/artist than you do drake.