Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas online voting that Kendrick is a better emcee than Jay Z. That's insane to me. No way in hell. Lol.

Im assuming this Jay vs kendrick question resurfaced after the disses? nikkas just living in the moment. Only other nikka thats seeing Jays pen already fried him 20+ years ago.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:scust:Usually I’m not one for salon talk between man, but Kung Fu Kenny keeping it hip hop

If you still a Drake stan at this point you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask god for forgiveness

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
humble4.jpeg.jpeg
6:16= pacs birthday

Proverbs 6:16-

There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him

Euphoria he named 7 things he hated

Lord hammercy
Boys gettin the Bible verse wrong wreck

Shiid boys don’t read their bibles:sas1:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dope, should be an album cut.

Euphoria is way better as a diss and gonna get more spins but that’s the point. The tracks have two distinct intentions and shouldn’t be compared.

That AI trash was put out to apply pressure, this was put out to sober that boy up, wasn’t even really disrespectful like that.

Drake called himself giving Kendrick advice on Taylor Made, Kendrick just gave him some back that’s actually worth listening to.
It sounds like section.80/OD era kendrick

I agree that they are distinct. wish he would've put another verse on this, even if it wasn't a diss, because the song itself just sounds good

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
People said Drake would do a 5am in Compton but Dot beat him to the punch.

Another observation about this beef is that this is the first beef I seen go on as a Cold War for this long. There have been rap beefs that started subliminal then shortly after went serious or stayed subliminal but they been subliminal for over 5 years, 10 if you count control. Then all of sudden shyt got serious lmao. Kendrick been wanted the smoke though, what was Drake thinking.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

Yo this nikka kennny! Just caught another one!!!
So that’s what he meant by I got a Ben and Jackson in his house! The (rat) Ben was in house of the OVO (MJ) Jackson! This nikka is a pure genius. He was telling him he had the fukking in house rat at the OVO camp! This is next level shyt!

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Corinthians 6:16
"Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” :damn::gladbron:
This what I'm talking about lol.... what are we doing here

"If you read Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire Chapter 6 Page 16, there's an passage about Harry (KDot) beating Voldemort (Drake)...... the levels brehs!!!! :ohhh: "

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas online voting that Kendrick is a better emcee than Jay Z. That's insane to me. No way in hell. Lol.
Times change, generations shift. I’m sure my brother feels the same about me not even rating rakim, that wasn’t my generation. Like it ain’t 50 yr old nikkas taking that poll