Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
that A.I. shyt was wack even if Drake had lines.

if he really a pedo (Drake is 100% a creep) that's not something I'd be quick to let go if a rapper leaves me alone on wax. That's a heavy thing to accuse someone of.

agreed thats why the receipts have to be undeniable.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
FeAqVbgVQAAJiua.jpg:large
Drake right now

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This isn't even a diss. It's more like telling him he's a piece of shyt. and everyone thinks it.

That's actually worst than a diss. :heh:

Square biz. The dude spent the first half grooving to the melody and basically switch up to give the lifeless Canadian a pistol whip.

This is pretty much the equivalent of the beef:

Poetry :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I can’t lie Kendrick fans really do make the most insane theories hahahaha

It’s other artists that actually have LAYERED lyrics Lupe, Ka, Ghostface that they can be doing this for

Mickey is a retard. shyts not that deep:mjlol:..... Kendrick has always been huge on numerology. Of course the 6:16 had significance. fukkin geek talking about there's not a Bible verse in compton wtf:mjlol:.....this why I can't stand people like him and Lupe. Always trying too hard. The 6:16 was obviously chosen for a specific reason

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I just looked up what Angel number 616

616 angel number means it's time to bring balance into your life. This can mean working to create a safe and welcoming home space, readdressing your work-life balance, and making time to nurture relationships, consider personal development, and practice gratitude and positivity. This number sequence can be a wake-up call, particularly if you have been feeling off-kilter, burnt out, or as though you have lost touch with your soul mission. There's nothing big and complex about this number - rather, it invites you to reconnect with your daily life, to spend quality time at home -either alone or with others, and to keep an optimistic outlook so you can grow on your spiritual journey.
i get that breh but it could be a possible triple meaning (maybe more). We know Kendrick can be slick we he wants to be

fathers day =6/16 (in other words basicaslly saying "youre my son")
2Pac birthday = we all know KDot alluded to the ring .

we'll see and for the record i dont want no Drake fans in my notifications trying to argue and juelz, Yall know idc anyways jbh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

HE DOESN'T SEEM CONFIDENT...

HE THREATENED DRAKE
NOT TO BRING HIS FAMILY UP...

AND HE KEEPS CLAIMING
DRAKE IS ABOUT TO LIE ON HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

When no one knows anything about you anyone can stick an entertaining lie on your jacket and people will run with it :manny: if you know a nikka is willing to lie this is the only way to handle that preemptively.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:
6:16 in LA
June 6 is the birthdate of Pac and Father’s Day thiChubby? Dropped at 6:16am PST today

Are you finally ready to play have-you-ever? Let’s see
Have you ever thought that OVO was workin’ for me?
A hunnid nikkas that you got on salary, and twenty of ’em want you as a casualty

So this is another warning shot basically saying try me and I got something for you because there's a leak in your camp and you got nothing... beam? Chubbs?