Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
On the real, Meet the Grahams would have gotten the Biggie original Long Kiss treatment, never see the light of day. If Drake would had just kept it with the raps, the shoes, I make more money, and yadda.

Kenny would just talk about the usual on the level of 99 percent of your fans in high heels. Drake should have gone the snub diss and kept it a trucking. Yet, he felt froggy and wanted to fall for the booby trap. He wasn't prepared for Kendrick to live by his threats of Control. He misunderstood and didn't take heed to the nudge nudging with Euphoria and 6:16. This is all on Drake.

You can't claim to be a big 3, but relying on 20 to deal with one that doesn't need anybody but zero.
he couldnt ....i posted the very article ... drake used for the domestic violence shyt.....in vegas ... it went from beating his girl..to beating a random woman.. he didn't know what... nikka was graspin for straws ...

went from bodyguard to dave free..

drake didn't have no kind of ammo whats so ever...

he couldn't shoot in one direction.... he had to pop at ross..asap.. weekend metro....

kendrick aimed all his shots at drake and only drake n didn't need none of them cake nikkas help...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
he couldnt ....i posted the very article ... drake used for the domestic violence shyt.....in vegas ... it went from beating his girl..to beating a random woman.. he didn't know what... nikka was graspin for straws ...

went from bodyguard to dave free..

drake didn't have no kind of ammo whats so ever...

he couldn't shoot in one direction.... he had to pop at ross..asap.. weekend metro....

kendrick aimed all his shots at drake and only drake n didn't need none of them cake nikkas help...

Yeah once drake took it there his whole crew got flamed :mjlol:

I think dot wanted him to make it personal he prob had some sparring tracks on deck but dude was itching to get his Pusha T on :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i wonder why this isnt on dsps:patrice:

it can’t be because of sample clearances cause a couple hours after this dropped Al Green twitter account posted What A Wonderful Thing Love Is

so it has to be a different reason

still the best overall song… neck & neck with Euphoria

Drake’s uncle helped compose the song. If he has any power of licensing there’s no WAY he’ll clear a song flame broiling his nephew.