Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really was trying to give him out. Because he knew Drake wasn’t prepared for what this nikka had in store for his ass. My nikka did him how Obi-wan did Anakin in Star Wars Episode 3.
All Drake had to do is make fun of the rap voices and say I sell more than you and he probably would've won in the court of public opinion just due to the numbers being on his side, or at least it could've been debatable for his fans.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Smell somebody lyin:ufdup:

I don't see no fire:

giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stoop so Low to Discredit some Decent People brehs:francis:

:mjcry: He said that in such a lip quivering way like I could picture Kenny in the booth like:

But truthfully, I don't have a hatin' bone in my body
There's supposed to be a good exhibition within the game
But you fukked up the moment you called out my family's name
giphy.gif

All my mans wanted to do was rap and spar on some LL/Koo Moe Dee shyt, but Drake had to take it Super Ugly status.
wings-of-redemption-wings.gif

Such shambles. Now Kenny got to have a big ass concert that's sold out, a big album anticipation, and Drake can't sell like he used to :picard:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All Drake had to do is make fun of the rap voices and say I sell more than you and he probably would've won in the court of public opinion just due to the numbers being on his side, or at least it could've been debatable for his fans.
He was fukked either way. Everybody focused on the pedo stuff but his hardest shyt was breaking down Drake's character. I still think Kendrick would've went in on the pill poppling, gambling, surgeries, misogyny and all that.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
i wonder why this isnt on dsps:patrice:

it can’t be because of sample clearances cause a couple hours after this dropped Al Green twitter account posted What A Wonderful Thing Love Is

so it has to be a different reason

still the best overall song… neck & neck with Euphoria

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He did that with buried alive part 2 and on push ups sir.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He was fukked either way. Everybody focused on the pedo stuff but his hardest shyt was breaking down Drake's character. I still think Kendrick would've went in on the pill poppling, gambling, surgeries, misogyny and all that.

On the real, Meet the Grahams would have gotten the Biggie original Long Kiss treatment, never see the light of day. If Drake would had just kept it with the raps, the shoes, I make more money, and yadda.

Kenny would just talk about the usual on the level of 99 percent of your fans in high heels. Drake should have gone the snub diss and kept it a trucking. Yet, he felt froggy and wanted to fall for the booby trap. He wasn't prepared for Kendrick to live by his threats of Control. He misunderstood and didn't take heed to the nudge nudging with Euphoria and 6:16. This is all on Drake.

You can't claim to be a big 3, but relying on 20 to deal with one that doesn't need anybody but zero.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
:mjcry: He said that in such a lip quivering way like I could picture Kenny in the booth like:

But truthfully, I don't have a hatin' bone in my body
There's supposed to be a good exhibition within the game
But you fukked up the moment you called out my family's name
giphy.gif

All my mans wanted to do was rap and spar on some LL/Koo Moe Dee shyt, but Drake had to take it Super Ugly status.
wings-of-redemption-wings.gif

Such shambles. Now Kenny got to have a big ass concert that's sold out, a big album anticipation, and Drake can't sell like he used to :picard:

I mean Dot had to know bout his

Gamblin Problems:
Drake Loses Over Half a Million Dollars in Fury vs. Usyk Boxing Match Gamble

Drinkin Problems:
giphy.gif

Pill Poppin & Spendin Problems:
giphy.gif

Bad wit Money/Whorehouse & Solicitin Women Problems

But give him Grace,its the Reason He made Mr Morale:to:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Wouldn't have worked with a guy as beloved by the general public as Kendrick

Even people who dislike his music probably respect him to some degree

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos