Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Ok it’s time to put Kendrick in goat conversations. When this came out us hip hop heads knew the genius behind this track, now this breakdown is next level shyt. 6:16 was the first date he met drake for the buried alive track (another dagger). Kendrick is on a different frequency seriously. :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Weirdo nerd sums up Kendrick fan base :mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif

Pseudo

All Star
Daps

This dude’s breakdown of the record is :ohhh:

The fact the first 8 bars is him rapping from Drake’s perspective and how 6/16 is also the date where Kendrick and Drake met and recorded “Buried Alive.” :wow:

This white boy broke it ALL down..

He has me convinced. He's the same dude that predicted the beef was gonna happen soon

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I'm thinking years with adjustments here and there

yeah. i figured he took some time

but when some dude posted on twitter that for him to book the forum on juneteenth means
that it had to have been booked most likely before any song dot was on this year

So yeah like at least 6months minimum and i’m sure he just learned things over the years and kept shyt in the tuck in case shyt popped off

:wow:thats THEE GOAT

edit: not only that but if the theory of the industry wanting him outta here then i’m sure the higher ups threw kdot some dirt to further help the situation