Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punch adding Daylyt to TDE was a chess move. I don't think it's a coincidence it happened after Kendrick left either. Maybe Drake thought that shyt wasn't going to come back to bite him, or thought Kendrick had problems with Top/TDE. Clearly that's not the case. You can sense Punch's influence in a lot of this shyt.
Drake must have missed that Top Dawg tweet saying Kendrick owned a % of TDE :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as this and "Euphoria"....

"Euphoria" is the better diss record but "6:16 In L.A." is the better song over all.

I dunno, me personally I'm not going to keep spinning diss records. I don't just sit up listening to "Ether" or "No Vaseline" all day. That's some psychopath shyt.

Rough week for Canada, regardless.
5FnLmgK.png

Fred.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
something else interesting is happening. kdot exposing the difference between someone who came up in hip hop culture versus someone who came into hip hop as a casual or a gimmick or an opportunist. this isn't organic to them. also exposing a lot of these social media clowns.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Have you always disliked Drake?
I like a lot of Drake music. I just dislike the way this corny dude gets to run around like he's Pac because so much industry shyt bows down to him. And from a rapper perspective he's incredibly one note and and compromised (ghostwriters). That one note can be very good and entertaining though.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing is kendrick played this so well that now, he could literally fabricate a pedo case involving Drake and the canadian wouldn't even be able to counter it :dead: